North Texas Accident & Injury Lawyer
The Nwoha Law Firm is an established North Texas law firm committed to representing people who have been injured in accidents and on the job. During difficult times, you want to turn to people you know you can trust. That should not be any different when it comes to legal concerns. If you have suffered a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, speak to a lawyer at The Nwoha Law Firm. Our Fort Worth personal injury lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve so you can start on the road to recovery.
The Nwoha Law Firm Is Here For You
- As a full-service law firm, our most important goal is to take care of any issues related to your case and put your mind at ease while you recover.
- We take on a limited amount of cases, ensuring our founding attorney Neill Nwoha can provide your claim with the attention it deserves.
- You can trust that our lawyer will work for you, and will focus on putting your best interests first.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means if we don’t win your case or recover money on your behalf, you will not owe any legal fees.
Why You Need a North Texas Personal Injury Attorney
There are numerous benefits to having a personal injury lawyer represent you, in addition to the knowledge and experience they have in the laws related to your case. Following an injury or accident, you may be facing a lengthy recovery, which can lead to a great deal of stress for both you and your family. With a lawyer on your side, you will:
- Know the value of your claim. Once you are aware of your claim’s worth, you will be protected from settling with an insurance company for an unfair amount. Although you can reasonably expect a call from an insurance company after an accident, you can count them offering an amount that is far below the value of your claim. Insurance companies are for-profit companies that are only interested in their bottom line.
- Be guided through the legal process. An attorney has a deep understanding of the personal injury claim process. As well as what it takes to mediate and settle your case, and if necessary, try your claim in court.
- Increase the odds of winning. The chances of receiving a large settlement are far greater when you are advocated for by a lawyer. They have the resources necessary to build a strong and compelling case on your behalf.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries
A personal injury applies to any injury that results from another person’s negligence, intentional acts, or strict liability. Some of the most common causes are:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Negligent security
- Slip and fall injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Construction and workplace accidents
- Defective products
- Burn injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Personal injury victims have the legal right to pursue financial compensation for any losses. That typically includes medical treatment, lost income, property damage, emotional distress, pain and suffering, and more.
Receive a Free Consultation
Let our accident and injury lawyer take the stress out of your case by fighting for your legal rights. Call (469) 320-1339 or reach us online to schedule your free case evaluation today.